Registration Open for 10.5.18 Fall Event at Utah State University
The Utah Women in Higher Education Network is pleased to announce registration is open for the first of three Fall Events. The Finding Financial Freedom workshop will be held on Friday, October 5 at Utah State University (Logan, Utah). Attendance is free for employees of UWHEN member institutions and workshop outcomes include:
- Find reliable resources for reducing debt (credit card, student, mortgage).
- Make prudent decisions on student loans.
- Know when to put your financial security first (when children of all ages may have a claim on your resources).
- Prioritize your long-term financial freedom over short-term wants.
- Recognize the need for an Advance Health Care Directive, letter of last instruction, and a will.
- Locate and use trustworthy financial resources
For additional details and to register by October 3, visit https://2018falleventusu.eventbrite.com.