Fall Event: Finding Financial Freedom
What does “financial freedom” mean to you? Getting out of debt? Paying off your mortgage? Getting beyond living paycheck-to-paycheck? Having an emergency fund? Knowing you are on track for a secure post-career life (AKA retirement)? After this session, you will be able to:
- Find reliable resources for reducing debt (credit card, student, mortgage).
- Make prudent decisions on student loans.
- Know when to put your financial security first (when children of all ages may have a claim on your resources).
- Prioritize your long-term financial freedom over short-term wants.
- Recognize the need for an Advance Health Care Directive, letter of last instruction, and a will.
- Locate and use trustworthy financial resources.