What will YOU propose? Submit Your Presentation Proposal by 1.12.18!
UWHEN is accepting presentation proposals for the 2018 Leadership Conference, which will be held at Salt Lake Community College (South City Campus) on Friday, April 6, 2018. Our theme is Mentorship Matters and we’ve provided below some topics to spark your ideas (and you’re welcomed to use these, too!). Submit your proposal by Friday, January 12, 2018. See the proposal submission link for details: https://rmuohp.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8qvPEUIjROx98xL. For assistance or questions, contact UWHEN at email@example.com.
- Mentor Mystery: What Qualities Should I Seek in a Mentor?
- Lit Review: Evidence-Based Mentorship (Best Practices in Mentorship)
- Faculty Mentoring Models
- Investing in Mentorship: Developing a Mentorship Program in Higher Education
- Mentoring Measurement: How Do You Measure the Impact of Mentoring in the Workplace?
- Power Mentoring: Book Review (*Or Other Book Discussion)
- Barriers to Advancing Women in Leadership Positions: Mentorship as a Solution
- Men-Toring: Working with Male Mentors to Increase Gender Diversity & Equity in the Workplace
- Case Studies in Mentorship: Successful Leadership Development Programs
- Becoming a Mentor: Strategies for Improving Your Own Effectiveness as a (In)Formal Mentor
- Finding Your Voice: How to Receive Mentorship
- Using a Mentor to Create Opportunities