Call for Submissions: Mentor Stories & Photos (Due 3.5.18)
What is the most significant mentor-mentee relationship in your life and how did it impact you? What difference did a mentor make in your life at a critical time? What is a mentor? Why are mentors particularly important for women? Are mentors important in areas other than professionally? Who makes the best mentor? What was the most important thing you learned from mentoring or being mentored?
As part of our initiative to celebrate mentorship at the 2018 UWHEN Leadership Conference, we want to hear your story!
Help us recognize your mentor and celebrate mentorship by responding to any of the questions above in 100-400 words and including a photo of you and your mentor (or mentee!) or a meaningful mentoring event.
- Narratives should be submitted in Word format and high-resolution photos should be submitted as .jpg or .tif.
- Submissions should be emailed to UWHEN Board Member Jacqueline Russell (SUU) at email@example.com.
- The submission deadline is March 5, 2018.
- By submitting a photo, you acknowledge you have the permission of the individual(s) pictured and, if applicable, the photographer to use for the purpose of this display (if selected).
- Selected stories and images will be displayed at the Leadership Conference on April 6, 2018.
- All complete submissions will be entered in a drawing for one of two $25 Amazon gift cards to be given at the Leadership Conference!
Do you have any questions? Let us know! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.